How to deal with opposing opinions.

I am pro-life so I deal with a lot of opinions from a lot of people and thats okay. Not everyone in this world is going to agree one hundred percent on anything. My advice to you would be to just listen what the other person has to say and why they believe what they are so strongly talking about and then sit there without getting loud or fighting with one another and just talk calmly about your differences in opinion and who knows maybe you will look at certain things you once believed in a little differently. My cousins and I always buttheads on this topic they are pro-choice and like I said earlier I am pro-life but does that mean I love them any less? Most definitely not I love to hear what my cousin Jackie has to say about this topic and she has definitely made me think different on a couple of things. One thing in my opinion that has changed is that I don’t think abortions should be banned as a whole I think they need to be regulated such as when there is a heart beat I don’t believe we should proceed with the abortion, but if the woman still does not want the child I believe there needs to be a system set up where they can set their child up into an adoption so from the moment they are born they have a nice loving family and aren’t thrown into the system.

#111-19902 #opinionsmatter #tolerance